Friday, March 25, 2011

New G.E. Sock Loss movement puts great Experiential Marketing spin on long-time brand

Ever wonder where those missing socks go after you throw them in the dryer? The mystery remains, but dryer-maker G.E. is bringing the problem to the consciousness of society with a fabulous and funny new campaign.


Under the persona of L.O.S.S. (Laundered and Orphaned Sock Society), G.E. has launched an innovative website (www.sockloss.com) where users can report a missing sock, view videos of protestors outside laundromats, join the laundry reform movement and, oh, register to win a new washer and dryer.



Kudos to G.E. for a new spin on an old brand.

Now, if they could just find my missing socks.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information Experiential marketing agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative Event Staffing and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I got the freebies with the Com Luvs premium and adding this now makes it all even juicier than ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tutorial is indeed useful. I have just downloaded it. Thanks again Event staffing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on experiential marketing and he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on experiential marketingAnd, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    ReplyDelete